Set off to Rishikesh, a budding adventure sports
destination in the north of India. Brilliant
environment, enchanting weather, clear skies, and
crisp mountain air provide just the right platform
to take on a sport like Giant Swing. The jump height
of 83m is from India’s first fixed platform and
highest bungee jump site. You get to spend
exhilarating time at the drop zone in Mohanchatti, a
quaint village across the LakshmanJhula.
Choose time slots available from 9:30am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and2:30pm. You can take a half hour bus ride on an AC Luxury Coach to the game point. Move on to the bungee platform, where you’ll be fitted on to a seat with chest harness. Feel the initial free fall as the ropes take over to give you a smooth swing similar to a pendulum. After a gutsy jump, you’re filled with enthusiasm to last lifelong. End of the swing lowers you to 2feet deep water below, from where you’ll walk to the nearby cafeteria. Recollect the episode, collect memorabilia and Dare to Jump Certificate, and head back to Rishikesh.
- Experience Giant Swing from 83m
- Receive Dare to Jump Certification
- Get instructed by New Zealand Jump Masters
- Enjoy pristine environs of Rishikesh
- Jump Masters charges
- Dare to Jump Certificate
- To and Fro from office
- Other personal expenses
Instructions and Guidelines
- You are requested to book your Bungy Coach Tickets in advance and be present 15 mins before the departure timings.
- We do not recommend jumps to clients if they have the following medical conditions.
- Heart Problems
- High Blood Pressure
- Back Ache
- Recent Fracture
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip
- For safety purposes, do pay heed to the
guidelines given by the instructors
- Entry Fee: INR 100
- Bungy coach to and fro office: INR 250
- The activity can be clubbed with Bungy Jump & Flying Fox at an additional cost
- A new motorable bridge over the river Ganga
connecting Dharmapuri to Garuda Chatti is now
open for people travelling in their own
vehicles. Total distance is 4 Kms from Tapovan
to the Bridge and across the Ganga it is 12 Kms
from the bridge to the Jump Zone.
1. Combo-1 (Bungy Jump+Giant Swing) Rs. 5000.00/-
2. Combo-2 (Giant Swing+Flying Fox) Rs. 3500.00/-
3. Thrilogy Combo (Bungy+Swing+Flying Fox) Rs. 6000.00/-
Requirements: Age: Minimum -12 years
Weight: Minimum – 30 kg,
Maximum – 120 kg
- We have followed the Australian & New Zealand Standards Authority Guidelines for commercial operations in Bungy Jumping and these standards have now being incorporated to form the Indian Standards, which did not exist before.
- We have hired services of technically qualified extreme adventure sports experts with years of experience of operating these sports in New Zealand, the country which has commercialized the BUNGY.
- The Jump Platforms have been designed by the team from New Zealand and we have flown in Jump Masters from New Zealand to operate the site.
- The entire Staff is trained in First Aid by
Indian Red Cross Society.
- All critical equipment is of international standard and sourced from globally reputed companies.
- All staff trained in First Aid by Red Cross Society
- Complete first aid kit including oxygen cylinder & stretcher available at site
- Doctor on call
- Tie up with local Hospitals to cater to emergencies
- Jumpers are insured for a sum of Rs. 3 Lacs each in case of accidents.